Mr. Ghost Walker offers guests an opportunity to schedule their own private party walk. Invite your family, friends and coworkers for a spirited 90 minute walk of downtown Louisville. The walk includes five stops for guests to enjoy six stories about the paranormal along the downtown streets. This private event is perfect for birthday celebrations, anniversaries, church groups, company outings, family reunions and many other events.
Here are the basics to know to make your night, most enjoyable:
Admission is $15 per person.
Walks can be scheduled 'year round' weather permitting.
Walks usually depart at 7:30, but departure time is flexible. Sorry, no walks will be scheduled after 9 PM.
Afternoon walks can be scheduled as well to accommodate guests.
No private party walks can be scheduled on Friday nights during the regular ghost walking tour season, which is from May until the middle of November.
Other nights of the week are available, including Saturdays.
Peak ghost walking tour season is September and October, so book early.
A minimum of six guests is required to book a private party walk and the maximum number of guests is not to exceed 30.
Mr. Ghost Walker requires for the reservation:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your email
- Your deposit of $15 (one adult admission) is required to reserve your date.
- Louisville Ghost Walks accepts all major charge cards. A charge of one paid adult admission of $15.00 will reserve your night when booking in advance for your special event.
- The balance will be due on the night of your walk. Cash, company check, or a personal check are acceptable forms of payment. You can charge/debit the balance prior to the night of the walk.
- In the event of a cancellation, it must be made 48 hours prior to departure date for a FULL refund.
- In the event of a cancellation less than 48 hours of departure date, no refund will be given.
Any questions or just need more information, please contact Mr. Ghost Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing (502)689-5117.
Mr. Ghost Walker is happy to plan a tour, no matter the size of the group or the age.
Here is a group of seven visitors from southeastern Kentucky.
School groups are always welcome. This is a group from Galena, Illinois, who walked with Mr. Ghost Walker on a trip to Louisville in May.
Won't you plan your private party today? Work functions? Church groups? Family reunions?